WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 02, 2017

Post-15160...










3 comments:

whkattk said...

As corporations who listen to (fear, really) the consumers, as CA leads the way in accord with Canada, Mexico, China, and other U.S. states, the clean energy industry will continue to thrive, demand for oil will continue to drop, emissions will continue to be reduced. Then, the Orange Clown will come out and say, "See? I told you the government didn't need to be involved."

Meanwhile, we will have lost our role in the world. The European Union (if they play it right) will become the next "superpower" in leadership.

Mark Gaulding said...

Everyday this fascist leader erodes our world and country. Our constitutional rights are being eroded daily. But everyone just buries they head in the sand. Whkattk, I agree.

Xersex said...

hope he'll not arrive to 2020