WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 05, 2017

Post-15014...

With republiCONs in charge,
this is what's happening to America...






2 comments:

Xersex said...

I read a tweet as a joke, about USA.

it said circa: Great Britain, please, take us again with you!

whkattk said...

Yep, lots of earthquakes where they don't typically happen. Lot's of sinkholes in odd places because groundwater and bedrock has been displaced.