WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Post-11929...






3 comments:

whkattk said...

It's jock strap city for me until the issues with the balls can be taken care of. According to a buddy of mine, light support will help...so, off to the sporting goods store to buy a street jock.
Happy Monday!

Xersex said...

asstastic!!!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Who ever invented the jock strap, believe it was an American, should be given the National Merit of Freedom(of it all)Award!