WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Post-11677...

Historic Portland Snowstorm...




I realize this isn't anything to be amazed about in most of the "snow" parts of the country, but it's a big deal here in Portland. This happens so infrequently that they don't have a bunch of equipment to deal with it. Add to this the two ice storms we've had in as many weeks prior to this and a lot of people here are shouting: "Enough!"

On a learning note: these pix are from my phone and only today did I teach myself how to email them to myself so that I could download them to the computer.

3 comments:

Shirtless Lovers said...

Hey! If you want to see a man from around the world SHIRTLESS. let's visit my blog in www.shirtlesslovers.blogspot.co.id

Thank You,

whkattk said...

Holy Crap! That's a lot of snow...Guess I'll have to stop whining about my 40-degree temps.

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Beautiful snow covered trees - magical! now, if we could only find trees to drape all that lovely snow on in Manhattan!