WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Post-11676...








I just went to Blogger Forums to see if I could get an answer to why the number of posts per page isn't being recognized. I'm not very tech-savvy but from what I could understand it's because of the number of images. Tomorrow I'm going to do an experiment by posting most of the images much smaller; but again, from what I understand, that won't make a difference.

4 comments:

whkattk said...

Naked at the beach, naked by the pool...that's the time I look forward to each year with great anticipation.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Me too!!

O!Daddie said...

Size matters- check that some of the images aren't huge - individual images should not be over 640x480. Also, I think that there is a max on the total size of the post? Been quite a while since I posted anything to Blogger.

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - Yes, from my understanding the original size of the pic does matter, as well as how many of them there are. But I like to have them be their original size for those people who like to collect, like me. (Although I know I often go overboard in that regard.) Even if I post them small their original pixel size is what's counted by Blogger, if I understood correctly. Now that I kinda know what the deal is, guess I'll just have to accept that there's only 3-6 posts per page. Thanks for your input.