WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Post-11394...

Thanks to viewer Rik for pointing this petition out to me!

Electoral College: Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19

On December 19, the Electors of the Electoral College will cast their ballots. If they all vote the way their states voted, Donald Trump will win. However, they can vote for Hillary Clinton if they choose. Even in states where that is not allowed, their vote would still be counted, they would simply pay a small fine - which we can be sure Clinton supporters will be glad to pay!


Sign the petition HERE.

3 comments:

O!Daddie said...

ummm and then THE DONALD will contest the election as RIGGED - remember Bush/Gore? Amerukah's bed has been made by white trash and now we all get to roll in it.

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - I realize that, but I can hope.

Unknown said...

Did not Clinton's camp state a couple of weeks ago that Trump should ACCEPT the results??? Hmm - goose and gander!