WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Post-11384...

An American Tragedy


All along, Trump seemed like a twisted caricature of every rotten reflex of the radical right. That he has prevailed, that he has won this election, is a crushing blow to the spirit; it is an event that will likely cast the country into a period of economic, political, and social uncertainty that we cannot yet imagine. That the electorate has, in its plurality, decided to live in Trump’s world of vanity, hate, arrogance, untruth, and recklessness, his disdain for democratic norms, is a fact that will lead, inevitably, to all manner of national decline and suffering.

Read entire article HERE.

2 comments:

O!Daddie said...

You know, Rick, think about what we've seen and lived through in our 60+ years. We're survivors and this too shall pass. I've stressed myself out all I can about this latest assault on my peace of mind and I'm done reading about it and posting about it.

Best always to you and Jerry. ☺☺☺☺

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - You're absolutely right, and I'd pretty much reached that same conclusion to help ease my peace of mind.