WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 07, 2016

Post-11237...






There will be no posts Friday and Saturday because today we have to disassemble the computers and take them over to the new house in preparation for the cable guy to install the outlets we need.

3 comments:

whkattk said...

May it all go well!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Yay! you'll be happy with that!
Nice fractal.
Rodiny Santiago as #1? #5 reminds me of the character Chad on Days Of Our Lives. Not that I would ever watch a soap opera (DrOOL).
Enjoy the new place!

Xersex said...

hope all's going well!