WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 09, 2016

Post-11095...

Ball's Pyramid, Australia








I just noticed that
the number of visits
to this blog has passed
5,000,000!!!
I've been very neglectful
for not thanking of all my visitors.

Thank you!

4 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Let's turn this into Trump's Elba. That way WE don't have to become Trumpfugees in Australia!

Xersex said...

love this kind of towers!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That's wonderful!

Thanks for showing one of our many wonderful natural attractions! There are lots more!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Congrats on passing the big five oh mark (&00,000)!