WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 02, 2016

Post-11064...





6 comments:

whkattk said...

A great collection of posts this morning... Woke me up in a flash!

Xersex said...

probably dicl + hand is the best here!

Unknown said...

What a way to welcome the weekend!

Fab fractal. I always like the ones that are vaguely 3D, and this one has a one point perspective giving it depth. Remember "Time Tunnel" on TV when we were kids? (Oops, my inner sci-fi geek is showing again, so sorry) ;)

Love the men today. Artsy fartsy nudes always grab my....attention. Dancers especially. Although I always love a beautiful furry hole too. Nice selections Rick. Have a positively perfect L-Day weekend. ♥

xx

Unknown said...

A very nice selection to start a new day!

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thank you very much for your comments!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Fab fractal. Favorite is the sunrise/sunset dick pic. Also the furry crack. Love dancers posing in positions I can no longer get into. Oh, and I can imagine myself in that beach house with my hand on that sunset dick by the fire!