WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Post-11040...


DISCLAIMER: These statements and any so-called facts they may contain are not researched by me for accuracy and are merely representative of my feelings about the subject.

4 comments:

Jake said...

I thought it was President Eisenhower, a Republican, who warned about the military industrial complex and closed down the Truman war in Korea. How was the long, long Kennedy/Johnson war in Vietnam financed? Donations from loyal Democrats?

SickoRicko said...

Jake - Once again you've uncovered by prejudices.

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

This is so long ago - Viet Nam - but the war was financed with higher tax rates left over from WWII. I remember political jokes back then that the best way to get rid of all the surplus money the government was collecting was to have war. So they did. Then Reagan came in with "trickle down" tax cuts for the rich and it was goodbye to surpluses. The resulting deficits got so bad that a Democrat - Bill Clinton - was elected to get the surpluses back. Which, needless to say, George Bush II promptly squandered on another war in Iraq. And that resulted in the deficit mired Bush recession of 2008.

SickoRicko said...

Chris - Thank you!!