WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 01, 2016

Post-10782...











Today is my 65th birthday!

12 comments:

O!Daddie said...

MANY happy returns, and save me a piece of the gooey chocolate/chocolate/chocolate cake!!!!!!!

Larry in WNC said...

Many Happy Returns, Rick!

Xersex said...

happy birthday to you!!!

thanks for your comments on my blog!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Rick. Enjoy the day my friend.
-Steve

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope enjoy many fun activities, perhaps even a sight seeing tour of that nude beach you mentioned here a couple of years ago!

Unknown said...

Trust you have had a great day! Happy Birthday & many more to cum!!!!
Hugs across cyberspace! Patrick

tedew said...

Birthday Greetings ...
Hope You're Having A Marvelous Day Today!

TED said...

Happy Birthday, Rick - have a splendid day and a satisfying year ahead!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Hi Rick it's Randall here. have a great B-day
are you actually having any or all of those cakes?

Ricardo said...

In portuguese we say: Feliz Aniversário!

Fred said...

Congrats!!