WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Post-10765...

Millau, France







I would love to drive across this, but at the same time, it would scare the crap out of me!

9 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Spectacular bridge!!! I think that if the ancient Romans were to see this they say it was Super natural... only the Gods could have made that!

O!Daddie said...

What you said, Rick.

Unknown said...

trust the French! They do everything with STYLE!

Xersex said...

love your love for high places!

fine vintage said...

was just there and it is even more spectacular when you drive over it and then follow the old route down thru the valley and up the other side its amazing.

thanks for a really interesting and fun site

SickoRicko said...

Fine Vintage - You are very welcome.

Chris said...

There was a program on Science on the building of that bridge -- the bridge is wonderful but the photography was breath-taking. I'm not sure I would drive over it without feeling I might fall off the edge.

Anonymous said...

Une merveille d'ingénierie à couper le soufflé.
Le viaduc est une fierté de la France.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@5:56pm - Bien mérité aussi.