WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Post-10645...



First: For quite a while my computer has been annoyingly slow so a friend of mine who knows about Apple computers came over to take a look. He determined that I don't have enough RAM so yesterday I ordered some. I'm hoping it will get here by the end of the week, then I'll take my computer in to have it installed.

Second: Today I begin a two-day liquid diet to prepare for a colonoscopy on Thursday. I made up two batches of Jello yesterday so I can have some for breakfast, then lunch, and more for dinner. For two days. Oh joy!

6 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

I wish you all the best with the test results. I know how unpleasant the process is. Thank goodness for anesthesia!

Mickey said...

Hey Uncle!!Please google mastercleanse. This is a fast which one can go on indefinitely. Ingredients are: B-grade maple syrup, Lemon juice, Cayenne pepper and water. In South Africa we are metric, so this is what I can offer: 2 litre bottle per day, or more as needed.
Into this, put: 180ml Maple syrup, 180ml Lemon juice, 5ml Cayenne pepper. Fill up with water...I promise that you will feel no hunger. You can have as much water as you like, and you are not limited to the quantity of the mixture you imbibe. I've done a 50 day fast once, and have heard of some people who have done 340 days.... A bit extreme!
I do a 7 day every 2 months. Makes one feel wonderful!

O!Daddie said...

no colored jello - it fks up the procedure!!

SickoRicko said...

Chris - Thanks.

Mickey - Thank you for the recipe. If I ever decide to do this cleanse, I'll Google the conversion amounts.

O!Daddie - I just called the GI dept and they said yellow or green is okay, but not orange, red, or purple.

Unknown said...

Best of . . . .! I'm due for one this year too! Take care of yourself! Hus, Patrick

Xersex said...

best wishes!!!