WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Post-10556...





I've read about this last guy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great examples! Last guy!!!???

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Wow! Imagine getting 2 blow jobs at the same time! Any body know a sexy set of twins?

whkattk said...

I've read about him as well. He's been quite open and honest about his "double dick" as he calls it. He answered hundreds of questions about it. Yes, he says, both get hard and he can cum via each one.

Xersex said...

it's called diphallia!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diphallia