WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Post-10512...





5 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Luckily, I don't share #1's 'problem'. ☺☺

Xersex said...

thanks for your kind comment here

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2016/04/happy-birthday-quinn-christopher-jaxon.html

happy saturGAY & Weekend!!!

Jacques said...

O!Daddie, why would there be any "problem" ? I would like to say: luckily, you every day use to do the same.

Unknown said...

I love the totally naked guy in the last pic
Kinda furry and Great Tan Line
And his dick looks very suckable

Unknown said...

When Nature calls you have to go! Great selection of men! OH! FANTASTIC fractal! Hugs, Patrick