WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Post-10510...


3 comments:

Xersex said...

nice

Jacques said...

Is it on the second picture the bridge which is filmed in Clint Eastwood's movie "The bridges of Madison County" (in French "Sur la route de Madison" : on the road to Madison), in which feature Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep? Wonderful movie and marvelous actors. I LOVE Meryl Streep, we don't see her enough. Have you watched "Sophie's choice", from a novel by William Styron? The novel and the movie are both unforgettable. Best wishes to both of you, from a faithful follower of your blog.

SickoRicko said...

Jacques - Sorry, I don't know where the bridge that you reference is. As for Sophie's Choice, I have not seen that movie. Thank you for being a follower!