WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Post-10532...

5 comments:

whkattk said...

He's got a beautiful hunk of meat I'd love to play with!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Gary

Unknown said...

This is one of those embarrassing moments when I know that I've seen his ink, his incredible muscles, remember the nip rings, and that giant hooded cock, but I can't place his name. Makes me crazy. It reminds me of the good old days when I inadvertently tricked with the same guy twice, not remembering the first time. Even worse, the only way I remembered the guy was because his cock looked like a corkscrew. (No no, I was NEVER shallow!!)
Nice choice Rick.

Xersex said...

love this dick!

Xersex said...

what huge dick!