WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Post-10388...















3 comments:

whkattk said...

Happy vacationing, Rick!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

According to this morning's polls, 73% of New Yorkers would vote against Trump. I don't understand how the rest of the country can find someone so attractive that is loathed by his neighbors. The same goes for Christie who couldn't be elected dog catcher in New Jersey.

Xersex said...

love sexy men outdoors!