WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Post-10390...








4 comments:

whkattk said...

Lovely post. Hope you and Jerry are enjoying yourselves!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Any nude sun bathing areas around Palm Springs? There must be! Enjoy!

SickoRicko said...

Chris - The gay resort we're staying at is clothing optional. Areas out in the country, I don't know about.

Xersex said...

#8 love this pic!