WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 08, 2016

Post-10212...






5 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

The Board of Directors of the NRA should be arrested as accessories to murder!

O!Daddie said...

How many more before something is done?

Unknown said...

Your pictures are great - your political comments are not, to say the least.

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, there are still shooting deaths in Australia, and there seems to be big increase in deaths from stabbing. But the gun laws are a good thing!

SickoRicko said...

Oliver - The nature of blogging cannot please everyone. If I can make someone happy with only half of my posts, that's enough for me.