WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 11, 2015

Post-10115...








Trapped both the momma and kitten! Momma practically went in by herself without even setting the trap; had to set the trap for the little one. They're both in the laundry room where it's warm. In a few hours it's off to the Cat Coalition for their surgeries, then pick them up this afternoon for another night in the laundry room and then a release on Saturday morning. My friend down the street is a real cat-lover and very knowledgeable about cats and can't stand the thought of them living outdoors, so he's coming over before the release to see if he might be interested in taking them in. He already has a few cats.

3 comments:

whkattk said...

Very good news!

I always like the Earth Shots posts, but the first one this time is a hoot! My goodness, one can find phallic symbols all over the place in nature!

Unknown said...

Do hope the cats find a good home!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Good luck kitties!