WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 05, 2015

Post-10096...

Edgar Moreno by Joan Cresol
(Steve, thanks for these!)







Howard in CT informed me of the possible reason I have less control over posting: Blogger has decided to institute a "slide show" feature on the posts. I've learned how to over-ride the placement default by going into the HTML language and changing it there, but that's a time-consuming pain in the ass.

P.S. - I have learned that left-clicking on any pic will start the slide show, but pix cannot be grabbed from there. That can still be accomplished through right-clicking on the desired pic.

3 comments:

O!Daddie said...

fabulous!!

Unknown said...

WOW! Fantastic post! Great images! Hugs and Thanks, Patrick :-)

Unknown said...

Extremely happy to oblige Rick. This is one of my favorite daily stops online and I'm glad I could help and express my admiration. It's easy to be nice to a class act. ♥
-S