WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 04, 2015

Post-10094...














Blogger has made it more difficult for me to have control over what my posts look like, so I'm a little frustrated right now.

6 comments:

whkattk said...

Some very excellent photos today!

Unknown said...

Another great selection! trust you and Jerry will have a great weekend! Hugs, Patrick

O!Daddie said...

variety is the spice of life!!

Howard in CT said...

If it's any consolation, Rick. I actually like this method of presentation. I like that you can move to the next pic by either clicking on the large photo or clicking in the row along the bottom. Lots of blogs seem to be going this route, altho' now I realize it may not be voluntarily.

SickoRicko said...

Howard - I'll be damned! I had no idea this was what's happening.

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

I am for which ever method gives the largest picture to look at and save to start with.
The more steps a viewer takes to view or comment on a set, the less likely they are to do so.
The comment section on this site works well and is simple. On other sites you make a comment and when you go back and look you see comments are jumbled together and you have no idea what they are referring to.
Keep up the good work!!!