WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, November 01, 2015

Post-10023...





I've discovered there's a momma cat and one kitten living under my trailer. The mom will let me talk to her, but not touch her. The kitten runs away as soon as I step outside the door.

4 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Kitty Cat! Maybe they will get friendlier as the baby gets older!

O!Daddie said...

sweet!!

JC said...

From now on you can be called Daddy Rick

Unknown said...

Give it time! Maybe the mother cat was treated badly previously!