WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Post-9996...

Nate Carlton 
(Thanks to everyone who knew his name!)













9 comments:

O!Daddie said...

"Eye-Candy" Man !!

whkattk said...

Don't know his name, but I'd like to... And, then I'd like to get to know then rest of him!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Hot guy! But, sorry, I don't know who he is.
I liked the fractal marbles at the bottom and the daily fractal at the top.

Ricardo said...

Nate Karlton. Rick, next time you doesn't know a name choose a picture and click on "search image on google". It works mostly times. Hugs! Ricardo.

Unknown said...

His name is Nate Karlton

Anonymous said...

Nate Karlton

Unknown said...

Sorry! Can't help you with a name! but he's a very hoy guy! Love the rest of the post too! Very nice fractal too! Thanks, Patrick

SickoRicko said...

Ricardo - I don't seem to have that feature either right-clicking or left-clicking. But thanks for his name!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.