WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Post-9864...

Renderings...


5 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Love architecture that can be sculptural or techy. The first one looks like it has built in windmills for a little extra renewable power. The second one is visually interesting. I wonder how it works for the people who have to use it.
I wonder where in the world they are.

John said...

I live in that first building!

SickoRicko said...

Chris - I think maybe the second might be Chinese; the first one is apparently occupied by John.

John said...

The first one is in Elephant & Castle, London, UK. The windmills at the top do provide power but the vibrations they cause mean they are unusable, great idea but....

SickoRicko said...

John - Thanks for the info! And bummer about the windmills.