WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Post-9758...





"Life's too short to sleep alone." That's one of the things I said when I put my ad on Silver Daddies in October 2011, hoping to meet someone in my area. Since Jerry had lived in Portland at one time, and came once a year to visit friends here, he took a chance and contacted me. I'm so glad that he did! After nearly four years of each of us flying back and forth I'm thrilled to say that he's made the decision to sell his place in New York and move to Portland!!

7 comments:

whkattk said...

That is wonderful news! Congratulations!!!

O!Daddie said...

AWESOME!!!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Congratulations to both of you!

Unknown said...

Great news! I had a wonderful relationship for 23 years!

tchyx said...

What wonderful news!
Best wishes from the UK!

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thank you!

Howard in CT said...

and MORE congratulations!!

I was kinda hoping this would happen, sooner or later.

With all that airfare you're going to be saving, you can hire a limo with a naked male driver to chauffeur you anywhere your loving hearts desire!!