WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Post-9747...



I'm intrigued by these massage things. Anyone have any personal experience with them?

6 comments:

Hot Studs said...

Nope, but I do get the idea these guys went crazy with them. :D

Unknown said...

I think that they send a mild electric current though the penis!

whkattk said...

OMFG - Yep. No electric current sent through the cock - but the vibrations can be fucking awesome - especially on the underside just below the head... Let the vibrations travel down to your nuts - woah!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Thanks, I think I'll be getting one of these!

Howard in CT said...

I had one years ago. It was plug-in, but only the vibrations, no electricity, touches your cock. Causes VERY intense orgasms, with next to no effort.

SickoRicko said...

Howard - Thanks, I'm even more interested now!