WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Post-9718...






4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Bonerific selection !!

Unknown said...

OH! So hot! Great post! Love the hair on #1! Then those great cocks! That guy would certainly need the "LUBE" with his cock! Hugs, Patrick

Hot guys pictures said...

OMG, those eyes of the first guy!!
I adore the 2nd one too.

I don't get it, LORD PATRICK.
What has being hairy got to do with lube...?

SickoRicko said...

Hot Guys - I think Lord Patrick was merely referring to the size of the man's cock who has the lube.