WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Post-9700...

2 comments:

Hot guys said...

B&W art. :)

My man of the week: Kaylan Morgan pictures

Unknown said...

Very beautiful!

So pleased that Jerry is still with you and that he will be returning later. You seem to get on just so well together. Give him my regards. Great fractal today!!! Patrick