WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Post-9688...

Diagonal Tower, Yongsan International Business District, Seoul, Korea (Thanks Anon!)



7 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Where?

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - Sorry, dunno.

Hot guys said...

Photos seem a little Photoshopped, at least the last one but stilll. So pretty! :) Btw, it's apparently Diagonal Tower by SOM.

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Like it!
I see O!Daddie already asked my question!
I guess my guess would be China. That seems to be where the "I wish that was here" buildings seem to be going these days.

Anonymous said...

Diagonal Tower, Yongsan International Business District, Seoul, Korea.

SickoRicko said...

Fit Studs - I think these are renderings.

Anon - Thank you!

Unknown said...

Keep on climbing those towers!