WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Post-9668...

Today is my 64th birthday! Way back in 1985, when I tested positive for HIV, I never dreamed I'd live this long. To be perfectly honest, however, I don't always appreciate my good fortune, even factoring Jerry being in my life. I let humanity's cruelties, society's inequities, and my body's aches and pains get me down. Jerry's been through polio as a child and two cancers later in life, yet he has a good attitude and happy spirit that I admire. So, on a lighter note, tonight we're going out to one of our favorite restaurants to celebrate.

9 comments:

Michael Dodd said...

Hearty congratulations!

Hot guys said...

Oh wow, never knew this could be possible.
Technology & medicine were that good back then.
So cool, good to know! :)

whkattk said...

Happy birthday, Rick! I'm one year behind you in age. My M.D. should have been fatal for me by now, so I know exactly what you mean. You're blessed to have Jerry - I have a feeling he keeps you smiling. Hugs, dude!!

O!Daddie said...

Happy Birthday Rick!!

I also tend to forget the up-side of each additional birthday I 'celebrate' because I'm too busy mourning all the things I DIDNT do.
Fact is, I'm in relatively good physical and financial health and I live with someone who loves me unconditionally.

We have lots to smile about and lots to look forward to.

Wishing you MANY happy returns of the day !!!!!

tedew said...

Hope you have a great birthday and a fabulous meal at your favourite restaurant. Every year is another milestone for everyone.

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thank you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations and many more! Just take life one day at a time. You can't change the past and we must just accept whatever the future might bring! Trust you celebrated in an appropriate way!!??!! Lots of hugs and kisses across the seas! Patrick

Anonymous said...

I'm 63, hope I am as hot and handsome as you at 64!

SickoRicko said...

Anon - *Blush*