WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Post-9640...

Benjamin Godfre





3 comments:

O!Daddie said...

I got the full frontal version ready to post soon

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Love BG. Checked in my pictures folder & I have accumulated 251 photos of him. Man, you can see those tattoos being added over time. For me less is more!

Unknown said...

Hot guy! Has lasted well! Great body and cock!