WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Post-9559...


2 comments:

O!Daddie said...

My sentiments exactly ☺☺☺

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Yah... it kind of says to me that the old testament was written by a collection of eccentrics, over time, who heard voices speaking to them and had no access to corrective medication.
The scary thing that the vast majority of people listen and say "duh...OK!"
Scarier still, is that god or evolution gave us human beings, brains to think with and we don't use them!
Maybe, that's the sin.