WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Post-9447...

As I suspected: I can post new pix, but I'm not in the mood to do more right now.


P.S. - Here's what I've done: I fixed a few of the latest posts, then deleted all the posts that were affected by the Big Snafu.

But here's the thing: I still don't want these pix on my cell phone, and couldn't find a way to delete them and keep posting at Blogger. So I've started the process of building a new blog at NibbleBit. As soon as I get things rolling there, I'll let y'all know where to find the "new" me.

I'll still be posting here until then!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

New "HEADER" - great! Very nice bulge!

whkattk said...

I was wondering what had happened...I couldn't log onto this blog yesterday. I got a message from NibbleBit informing me I could move my entire blog over... Let me know how it goes with you setting up over there.

Since trouble with Blogger seems to crop up at least once per year, I'm thinking of moving to NibbleBit. Is it tough??? email: whkattk@gmail.com

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - I've sent you an email.