WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Post-09-14...







4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Oh! daddie #4

Ray's Cowboy said...

number 4. He is Smoking HOT.

WOOF
Ray

uptonking said...

Now that's a boatload of butts! Though, I don't understand the last photo. What is it? Have fun in Nebraska! - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

SickoRicko said...

Upton King - Thanks! I think that last pic is sulphur-coated lava or something.