WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Post-7221...


3 comments:

khakibum said...

Love to see a long hoodie like this - or, even (much) better, to have one in my mouth and to ease the hood back using only tongue and lips, licking off any 'cheese' I may just happen to find behind the cockhead's back ridge. Yummy!

Unknown said...

Magnificent! That's all that need be said!

Ray's Cowboy said...

I really would love to see thing try to destroy me.

WOOF
Ray