WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Post-6777...

I have deleted the "Reactions" feature due to lack of interest. For quite some time I have been amazed that out of 2300 page views a day some posts still get nothing.




4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

I've never used it, but Honey, u kno Im here evvy day

karl said...

I understand why you've done this - I very often forget to 'vote' in the reactions myself and forget its even there sometimes.

Howard in CT said...

To be honest, I hadn't noticed it was gone. But, you know, Rick, I'm kinda glad you removed it, because, I used to hate to see ANY votes - under cover of anonymity - in the "crap" section.
You have one of the most consistently original blogs out there, and it just hurt me for ANYone to knock you down that way.

SickoRicko said...

Howard - Thanks for your complimentary comment. I, too, felt hurt by "crap" votes but, as we know, we can't please everyone.