WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Post-6338...

:-( I took Jerry to the airport a few hours ago.
It'll be six weeks before we get to see each other again in Florida.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowwww! ... what a collection!

karl said...

Youll see him again, before too long - and hasnt he being fantastic looking after you!
By the way, how are you, feeling much better?
Me, Im dreading tomorrow - me and my sister are picking up our mothers ashes for me to take home. We are planning to spread them in the memorial garden where my dad lies these past seventeen years but for a while we want her with us.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I'm improving slowly but surely; thank you for asking. While what you have to do with your mother is a sad affair, it's part of the cycle of life. You and your sister will get through it.