WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Post-6334...

Anyone know this man's name?

Thanks to a viewer, Darin Hawke is this man's name.












4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Joe HotCrak? he is SO FINE...

Rich said...

Does "my future ex" count as a name?

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie & Rich - You funny guys!

O!Daddie said...

he IS hot... meets all of my rigorous requirements and then some !