WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Post-6323...

Update: It's been two weeks since this cold began and I'm still not over it. I'm still producing a lot of snot and coughing a lot, so much so that I've hurt my back. At least I'm not running a low-grade fever anymore. My doc wants me to come in today and pee in a cup to check for this or that to find out why I'm peeing so often in the night - almost every hour! Could be a combination of meds or something else. Jerry's been a doll through all of this. I feel badly that I haven't been up to performing my conjugal duties.


3 comments:

karl said...

Dont worry about it! Jerry will understand. God knows we cant help being ill.
Just let him take good care of you; I kinda wish I had someone here to look after me, had an upsetting few days so its important to get plenty of bed rest.
Let him pamper you!

O!Daddie said...

I'm a diabetic and I go every hour round the clock, sometimes more. Hope you're okay. HUGZ and thx for noticing the retooling!

Unknown said...

Sorry you're still down. But look on the bright side...you have the perfect opportunity to explore a new fetish: Adult Diapers. Oh the fantasies on my head right now.