WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Post-6319...






4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

I'm going to lose about as much sleep over this as I did with the end of the Aztec calendar..

.. also, keep calm and put my penis in my BF's mouth .. takes all my cares away..

Ricky- Be well, be happy and may the New Year be even more cum-soaked for you as this one was. ;>)~

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - I'm terribly fearful of this. Should breathe, calm down. Thanks for the well-wishes.

You have a wonderful New Year as well!

O!Daddie said...

meant to imply that I lost NO sleep over THE END or will I over this THE END.

Chill, dude.. SALGUD. XXXXX

Unknown said...

Hoping that 2013 is kind to you.