WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Post-6281...

Thanks Glenn! Maybe there's something to all of this. I woke up this morning with a bad chest cold. I got it from two of the guys I work with. When you have a minimum-wage blue-collar job like I do, it's difficult to avoid.





2 comments:

O!Daddie said...

I must confess that when I woke up this morning I did remark to myself that not only had I woken up, the world had NOT come to an end.. yet.

Sorry for your malaise, my good buddy. I opted out of getting a flu shot this year after my partner got one and promptly came down with the worst flu ever. The world coming to an end would be a cake walk after nursing the big baby for 5 days. ;>)~

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - *chuckle*