WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Post-6136...

What's in a name?

Two viewers said this man's name is Leighton Stultz, and one, Glenn, sent pix. Thanks!



4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

my mistake.. but actually, who cares ??? like, uh, none of us are gonna date him in this life time. :>)~

karl said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous.
Wish 3 had been nude though!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I'd be the happiest guy in the world if I could see a glimpse of his smile!

SickoRicko said...

Anon - There's a hint of a smile in pic four.