WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Post-6106...






5 comments:

Rick said...

Do you know who the guy is of the first 3 pics??? He is damn cute...Hope your trip was wonderful.
RickG

Rick said...

hey Rick, its been awhile. Hope your "vacation" went well. Just wondering if you know who the Playgirl guy is? WOW what a cutie.
Take care
RickG

SickoRicko said...

Rick - I just got back and had a great time! I don't know his name right now, but will do some research over the weekend.

Rick said...

thanks. look forward to finding out who the cutie is.... if possible.... (sigh)

SickoRicko said...

Rick - Leighton Stultz! Only took nine years, sorry.