WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Post-5940...

I'm leaving this morning to go to New York to be with my sweetheart, so posting will be sporadic.

BTW, Blogger wouldn't let me post this morning until I freed up some space and I inadvertently deleted the wrong album. Crap! That means there will be a big gap in the archives.



5 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Have fun on your holiday.

Hugs
Ray

karl said...

Bloody Blogger!
Enjoy your trip xx.

Rich said...

Rick have a great time while in my second city! Enjoy every moment with your love!

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey - ENJOY! I envy you ... it's been 5 years that I've last been to NYC ... make the most of it!