WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Post-5851...

Dear gawd,

I know that I don't talk to you that much, but this year you have taken away:

My favorite comedian, Phyllis Diller;

My favorite visionary, Steve Jobs;

My favorite science fiction author, Ray Bradbury;

My favorite oldies disk jockey, Dick Clark;

My favorite hairdresser, Vidal Sassoon;

My favorite Monkee, Davy Jones;

My favorite 60 Minutes guy, Mike Wallace;

My favorite pop singer, Whitney Houston; and

My favorite TV sheriff, Andy Griffith.
























I just wanted to let you know that my favorite radio announcer is Rush Limbaugh.

2 comments:

O!Daddie said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL but be careful what u wish 4 ....

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - There are others I would like to list with Rush, but I didn't want to appear insensitive. Oh, hell; Glenn Beck and Dick Cheney. There, I said 'em!