WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Post-5808...

What terrifies me is that the same stupid people who voted Bushie into office the second time will vote these creeps in.


3 comments:

O!Daddie said...

if you recall, the first time around it was a different America and there wasnt a clear choice. Neither candidate (Bush or Gore) really thrilled me or the American public for that matter.. Bush didnt WIN that election, he STOLE it and we let him.

There is a VERY clear choice in 2012 and I am certain that the 1% will be heard.

Unknown said...

HOPEFULLY those sickies are senile and don't remember to vote.

karl said...

Some people will never change, no matter how much we want them to...or should.