WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Post-5599...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot! ... in fact: very HOT!!! (love the visible penis line!)

karl said...

hhhmmmm....after a very long week house-hunting, its lovely to come back and find this fine chap waiting on your blog!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Have you found anything yet?

Ray's Cowboy said...

He had me before Hello.

WOOF
Ray

karl said...

Rick - no, not yet unfortunately. But I keep on looking; I have my eye on two properties that are good at the moment.